Customer service is no longer the hope or expectation, it’s demanded.
It’s the customer experience that matters most. There are many great companies and organizations in history that have produced and provided incredible service to every customer, and those company’s have lasted long and prosper. Customer service is the competitive advantage yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
Which type of service is easier to remember and share with others, Good or Bad?
Think back to the last service experience you had that was totally amazing, absolutely incredible, and unbelievably memorable? Now was that easy or hard to do? What about the worst, most horrific, utterly detestable experience you’ve had? Every person is different, and therefore need to be treated that way right?
People will forget your name, your company, even what you’ve said, but they will never forget how you made them feel!
Here is a compilation of quotes and wisdom from some of the best in the business. Use these to “Raise The Bar!”
Here’s my 10 favorite Customer Service Info-Graphics. Use these stats and facts to build a winning business!
- 86% of consumers quit doing business with a company over a bad customer experience – Click Software
- 79% of consumers still prefer to use the telephone to interact with a customer service center – Zendesk
- 21% of social customers will spend more for excellent service vs 11% of non-social customers – Parature
- 52% of unsatisfied customers spread the word about the bad service they received – Zendesk
- 97% of surveyed say online experience influenced if they would buy a product or service – Econsultancy
- 62% of consumers have used social media for customer service issues – Zendesk
- 72% of consumers have a more favorable view of a company offering a customer service app – Nuance
- 100% How to calculate customer lifetime value with a step-by-step example at Starbucks – KissMetrics
- SMM for customer service, with brands like Jetblue and Comcast using it to publicly – Zintro
- A great collection of the TOP 25 most influential people in the customer service space – MindTouch