I am really excited about coming to Southern California for ActiveRain’s RainCamp in San Diego, one of the best real estate events of the year. This one is going to be extra special because Bob will be back joining us from his recent wedding and honeymoon. We missed you in Portland Bob! 🙂
What If All 2859 Members Show Up?
Then we’ll have one heck of a party and after gathering!!
On August 5th I will be in beautiful San Diego, with three of the most influential people in real estate: Jonathan Washburn, our CEO and Founder of ActiveRain, Mr. Ben Kinney, a Mega Agent from Seattle and now Nationally renowned speaker, and back by popular demand, Bob Stewart, ActiveRain’s Community Evangelist.
we’ll be talking about all kinds of strategies to improve your online presence and to help you earn business using the web. No RainCamp is ever exactly the same because the local markets change and each demographic is unique to that geographic area. Bringing in some of the local experts and talent is always exciting and a huge learning experience for us all.
At RainCamp on August 5th we will:
- Show you how we have helped thousands of our members rank at the top of the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.) for searches in their market.
- Share how Donna Harris, a RE/MAX agent from Austin, Texas used her blog to make $122,000 in commissions over the last two years doing what you can do in your own market.
- Reveal how a plan and some guidance can help you use blogging to impact your business and get the same results as Donna.
- Show you how to use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media to earn more business.
- Provide you with a day full of great info to take home with you and implement immediately!
RainCamp is brought to you by ActiveRain and we have made it possible for everyone to attend with donation based tickets
. We want everyone to have access to the information we are sharing – it’s that important for the success of your business as the internet becomes more and more, a crucial part of your lead generation.
See how past RainCamp attendees are raving about how RainCamp has helped their business. You really don’t want to miss an event of this magnitude, plus they really are more fun than you could ever imagine a one-day conference or seminar.
Make sure you come up to me and give me your business card with the word “RainMaker
” written on it somewhere, I’ll have a cool surprise for you if you do.
(this is the only time or place I’ll mention this, so don’t forget)
Click here to register
. Seating is limited so secure your seat today. See you there!