In your quest for the ultimate CRM solution in Real Estate, this will help you narrow down the search. Having traveled the country with an opportunity to speak to many successful agents and brokers, these are some of the best and most recommended CRM solutions being used in real estate today.
You’ll need to do your “due diligence” and research to discover and determine which one will be right for you and your business. Most good companies and services have an 800 number and “LIVE” chat available. A few important things you may want to consider when selecting a great CRM site, software, or application might include:
- The CRM should be available and accessible via a mobile device
- The Contact manager should be “Real Estate Centric” if possible
- Having an automated task manager/calendar is a must have
- The CRM should be customizable to meet your day-to-day needs
- Bonus: Transact Mgr, Campaigns, Follow-up, Drip systems etc.
Here is a deck that lists some of the top most recommended CRM sites and tools available today on the Internet. As you consider and research some of these products and services, keep in mind that a
good great CRM can and will make all the difference in the growth and success of your business.
It is also important to remember that any CRM system should be combined with a quality business phone service in order to make sure leads don’t fall through the cracks.