Gary Gold presented to a packed room at the REMS (Real Estate Marketing Summit) in San Diego today. The topic was breaking into the luxury Real Estate market. Gary shared the following 12 tips and secrets on how to convert leads that come from the Internet.
These are the “best practices” Gary uses that result in lead-to-client conversions.
1. Be The Local Expert
2. Follow-up fast – communicate when and how they would like
3. Ask good questions
4. Google them
5. Provide information and schedule a follow-up and stay on top of them
6. Offer to review any properties they find
7. Look for opportunities
8. Create a rapport and build a relationship
9. Be of service – Attitude is everything
10. Have minimum standards on who you will work with
11. Get face to face
12. Disregard lead conversion
Visit Gary’s website at SoldByGold.net and you’ll understand more about how and why he’s a Top Zillow Marketer in Southern California and closing more satisfied luxury home buyers and sellers that find properties and him on the web.
Gary Gold Related Articles:
How To Convert Your Online Contacts
Using Video to Reach Buyers and Sellers
Creating Real Estate Custom Home Tours