Twylah offers and creates Twitter Business and Personal Brand Pages.
Twylah consolidates and sorts out your tweets into an easy to read and understand page that will engage and keep your readers and followers longer. The formatted page is cleaner and neater than trying to follow a twitter stream on your profile page or on some 3rd party site. Twylah takes and converts the variety and multitude of your Tweets and places them in what looks more like trending topics on a single branded page.
Get your own custom brand page for all your activities and tweets on Twitter.
Want to know more about those you follow or are considering following?
Simply take your name out of the URL and enter any other Twitter Profile user name to see an overview of their activities and content on Twitter. This can be extremely helpful when considering ways to filter twitter noise from those you follow on the micro blogging network.
- provides you with full clarity into what you’re actually tweeting
- engages your audience more deeply through topical organization and navigability (this is especially true for non-Twitter users)
- gives your tweets a second life — they now support an overall content strategy and each page is SEO friendly
- allows you to own your traffic and content
- allows you to monetize your traffic and content via ads, email opt-ins, or any other way you monetize “in real life”
Robert Scroble interviews the CEO and Founder Eric Kim of Twylah who shares some of the key features and benefits of the site and the many Company Brands and celebrities now using this new tool. The beta site is currently by invitation only which you can request here.
“Super-easy to use and a much better storefront for your Twitter brand than the somewhat wonky Twitter stream.” As seen in CNN @cnn
“Twylah is a great way for websites, products, venues, and even individuals to create one page, which sums up what they’re about.”The Next Web @thenextweb