Landing pages are created and specifically designed for prospects and potential clients. They offer the first opportunity and chance to convince and capture contacts/leads. They are a strategic and purposeful page allowing you to convert your visitors into profitable contacts and clients.
Here are some great tips to optimize your landing pages.
- Know your target audience and their wants/needs
- Make sure you have a clear and concise value proposition
- Reinforce page with relevant and influential persuasive content
- Make sure your messaging is short and consistent
- Give readers and visitors a clear and firm Call-to-Action
- Include strategic images with content to create balance
- Add video/audio for the text insensitive prospects and visitors
- Use a user friendly and cosmetically appealing layout
- Tap into emotional triggers creating a need and desire
- Get rid of any and all useless distractions on the page
- Minimize forms and the gathering of too much info or data
- Establish and build trust with honesty and transparency
- Always Respect privacy and personal information
- Use testimonials of others for motivation and credibility
- Apply the K.I.S.S. principle, keep it successfully simple
- Test every component of your landing page for efficiency
- Ensue minimum page-loading time in all Internet browsers
Why should you optimize your landing page?
The obvious answer is to enhance your customers online experience, but you also want to maximize your ROI (return on investment) and time invested. Improving your site’s visibility and quality will help establish greater trust and increase your potential conversion rates.