Have you ever said to yourself, “Man, I wish I would have known that before I got started?”
This is a typical universal thought and statement we have all made at one time or another. The National Entrepreneur Network (NEN) put together this presentation which will give viewers those most important tips in building your start-up business, well… at least 5 really good ones.
This presentation will/should help you to avoid some common mistakes while starting up.
5 things I wish I knew before starting up from NEN
- #1 – Execution is MORE IMPORTANT than great ideas.
- #2 – Fund raising takes MUCH LONGER than planned.
- #3 – Ups and downs WILL continue forever.
- #4 – Good hiring practices are A MUST for Success.
- #5 – Rituals and recognition ARE important.
Keeping in mind that there are many things to consider when creating and building your start-up business, these 5 tips and the points made in the above presentation will help you advance down that road of success with many less surprises and greater expectations and results.