The rumors, the myths, the unknown, and getting the inside secrets about Google’s search and their other tools and products have seemed like a hidden mystery for quite some time. Getting answers in the past was more than just challenging, it seemed impossible. We would search the internet to find answers about Google, SEO, how Google search robots and algorithms work, etc. only to discover deep-linked dead ends.
So where does one go to find more information about the secrets, developments, new products, launches, changes, and the inside scoop at Google? You can start right here. It’s taken many years to find these Google sites and people that are willing to help answer our questions and that will share information to help us and our online business experiences.
The Google Mystery Tour is Over!
There are some great resources available out there, some better than others, but for those of you just wanting some simple answers to some of those difficult questions you’ve been asking like, “How is Google making improvements to its search algorithm?” I’ve found a few sites and folks inside and around Google that don’t mind sharing.
Learn about the Evolution of Google search by exploring innovations, features, and milestones in Search since they were founded way back in 1997. Check out Inside Google Search, you’ll love it!
- Google’s Official Youtube Channel
- Google’s Official Blog
- Google’s Inside Search
- Google Analytics – FREE Webinars
- Google Code – Developers Resource
- Matt Cutts from Google Webmaster Help
- Google’s Official Wikipedia Page
- Google’s Demo Slams
- Google Adsense and Adwords
- Google Developers Official Channel
- Google Webmasters Central Blog
- Google’s Public Laboratory
- Everything Google – All Products
- Life at Google Youtube Channel
- The Church of Google (Googlism)
Here’s another post I think you’ll like: SEO? – Nobody Clicks On Page 2…