Today, I want to formally welcome a relatively "New Member" to Active Rain. His name is Francisco Gutierrez from San Diego, California. He actually joined "The Rain" back in February and has been busy servicing the Southern California Market for First American Title! When I saw his "Profile Page", I was very impressed with how he structured it. What a useful tool for his clients and yours. Please join me and welcome him, maybe we'll get another post out of him! (No Pressure Francisco) LOL! Welcome Aboard!!
I normally post information to try and help other members and my invited Active Rain guests, but today, I have decided to take advantage of this opportunity. I would be remiss if I didn't share this information with you. I am proud to work for a company that has been on a growth spurt since 1889. That's a long time. There are two things I'd like to point out that I think are important, and that you should consider when selecting a Title Company to work with you and your clients. Experience and Stability.
I know that it's really all about the relationships, and that's what is "most important" in our Industry. Since joining AR, I have been fortunate to develop many relationships here. So, I wanted to share this with you. (I don't and won't do this too often). To start, below are some stock charts for the previous one, five, and ten years from our publicly traded stock. You'll see we are experiencing a healthy and continuous growth. You can also check our real-time NYSE: FAF quotes at Daily Stocks. Looking out for my clients best interests has become a true "passion" for me, and this post is no different. This is not a MEME, or a commercial, just a plug for my business, because that is why we are all here… right?
"We are a free on-line community for real estate professionals designed to help them promote and grow their business."
1 Year – 2007 5 Year – 2002 -2007 10 Year – 1997 – 2007
Secondly, here are some other tid-bits of valuable information you may want to know about our company.
- FORTUNE 500® 2006 Rank: 284 Since 2002, First American has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of America's 500 largest companies.
- Forbes Global 2000 2006 Rank: 960 Ranked on a composite score for sales, profits, assets and market value, First American came in at number 960 among the "Global Giants" on Forbes Magazine's 2006 listing of the 2000 largest publicly traded companies in the world.
- Forbes Platinum 400 For four consecutive years, Forbes Magazine has ranked First American among its 400 Best Big Companies.
- Forbes "Best Bosses" 2003 With an "A+" Efficiency Rating (based on pay vs. shareholder return), Forbes ranked First American's Parker S. Kennedy as the 5th best chief executive officer in the nation for 2003.
- In 2006, First American ranked #11 among all FORTUNE 500 companies for 10-year growth in profits with an annual growth rate of 42%.
Since 2002, First American has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of America's 500 largest companies.
Lastly, I share all this with you because I know that this information may be important to you or your clients. When it comes time to select a title or escrow company, I hope you'll consider us. The company that has a history of growth, service, excellence and stability, that prides ourselves on trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction. We are #1 because of the support that many of YOU have provided us over the years.
On behalf of the entire organization, (and I know I speak for the whole Corporation on this), a very Big and Sincere Thank you!! I am proud to say that I am a First American advocate, employee, and stockholder, and have been for over 20 years now. I have no regrets, and hope you won't either. We want to be your trusted business partner. Think First, Think First American!
Director of Executive Services
Residential Resale Division
Contra Costa & Solano County